Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft
90350505

I have liftmaster and 2 controls for the cars to open and

Customer Question

I have liftmaster and 2 controls for the cars to open and close doors. Yesterday I replaced my outdoor pad opener followed the instructions got it to work and now the 2 car controls do not work
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: 1 day
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if it's simple
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no I just need to Synchronize the 2 car liftmaster controls and the one that I setup outside not a liftmaster
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Eddie replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is eddie …….I will need some information and I will ask you questions that I will need specific answers for. ......sometimes it may be one of a hundred things but together with your patience we can work toward a goal to get this issue resolved.

1-) the make LIFTMASTER and model of the opener. How old it is. And do you have the manual?

2-) the make and model of the key less or universal

3-) The color of the learn button

4-) do you know where the opener motor (ceiling unit) controls are?

5-) has there been any kind of disruption that may have changed the dynamics with this opener....any wiring or perhaps the kids playing there or a recent power outage. What made it go from working to non-working?

6-) if new when you purchased your transmitter did you check for compatibility?

7-) do you feel that you are capable of making simple adjustments and more than mechanical in making some harder ones if necessary?

We can start here and with the info you provide I will add steps toward our target as we proceed by our correspondence

If by some reason a resolution to the problem just isn't possible, I will do my best to supply you with any remaining options, from what other resources I can find.

Please always allow me time to prepare information for you.

And thank you for your help and assistance

eddie

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
sorry i got my response from Google it was very simple and i did not have to pay or wait for a day sorry I'm not sure your service is all that good
Expert:  Eddie replied 9 months ago.

I was waiting for your responses to the questions