Home Improvement

Home Improvement Questions? Ask a Handyman for Answers

Home Improvement

Opened garage door and backed car in.door refused to close.

Customer Question
safety eyes are c;ear of...
opened garage door and backed car in.door refused to close. safety eyes are c;ear of any obstructions but are constantly blinking. i replaced the mother board but condition of safety still the same. any suggestions?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Just happened.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I am a retired I.B.E.W. electrician an bakery engineer
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Home Improvement
11/16/2016
Home Improvement Expert: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 1 year ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the make and model number of the opener?

Are there any error indicator lights showing on it?

Home Improvement Expert: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 12 months ago

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

Pete, Electronic Engineer