Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft
90350505

Bostitch nail gun trigger not working air coming out back of

Customer Question

bostitch nail gun trigger not working air coming out back of gun and won,t let trigger work gun has ben used yery little
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: today only gun was working good yesterday plunger that drives nails does not return to position to push nails and trigger is real loose
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if possible
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not that i can think of gun still looks brand new
Category: Home Improvement
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
phone number ***********
Expert:  Eddie replied 9 months ago.

even though it isn't that old you're going to need a new trigger repair kit .........there are nylon or rubber seals that become brittle.........there should be a dealer that would sell you the part close by .........I have never tried Home Depot but they can probably order but it may cost more for a special order

Expert:  Eddie replied 9 months ago.

I hope you found my answers to your questions helpful and of sound value and would consider a positive rating so I can receive credit for my help. I'm proud of the work I do here and the positive ratings given by clients like you!

Thanks

eddie