Brian
Brian, Architect
Experience:  Licensed Architect- 17 years, L.E.E.D. AP
6457309

The home I purchased in July 2015 has a Navien combination

Customer Question

The home I purchased in July 2015 has a Navien combination boiler. For some reason it is not responding to either zone's request for heat. Both zone values have power and are open. The domestic hot water is functioning perfectly.
JA: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: Can you suggest a fix or indicate a qualified service firm in or around Gloucester MA 01930?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No, unless it's a simple fix. I've turned off the unit and restarted. Have also reset.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Rick replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

I can't fix it from her but I can walk you through a few options. You can try jumping the thermostat terminals at the boiler. Does the boiler respond?

Expert:  Rick replied 11 months ago.

If you aren't comfortable doing that then here is a link to the local service company locator
http://us.navien.com/NssFinder/