Home Improvement

Home Improvement Questions? Ask a Handyman for Answers

Home Improvement

I am having some trouble with one of my Hampton Bay fans,,

Customer Question
the Callaway II JA: Who is...
I am having some trouble with one of my Hampton Bay fans,, the Callaway II
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Gmail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I am unable to turn the light on and off using the remote. Also the fan is on when the wall switch is on but I am unable to adjust the fan speed with the remote. the batteries are good.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Home Improvement
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/26/2016
Home Improvement Expert: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 1 year ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Hi ............just some questions

1-) how old is the fan and do you have a manual for it?

2-) did you all of a sudden have problems or when did they start and get progressively worse?

3-) is the remote used more on a daily or weekly basis?

4-) what type of wall switch is it?........and can you control the fan and light from there?

get back to me when you can

Thanks

eddie

Brian
Brian
Brian, Architect