Home Improvement

Home Improvement Questions? Ask a Handyman for Answers

Home Improvement

What's the best Rv cabinet door hinge. I took the old ones

Customer Question
What's the best Rv cabinet...
What's the best Rv cabinet door hinge. I took the old ones off which were full overlay. Would like something concealed.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Home Improvement
9/5/2016
Home Improvement Expert: Rick, General Contractor replied 1 year ago
Rick
Rick, General Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of you situation.

Can you post a picture of the door showing the hinges?

I'm sorry but your picture doesn't give me the info I need. I need to see the door open with the hinge included in the picture. I'm logging off for the night. I'll get back to in the morning.

Brian
Brian
Brian, Architect