Brian
Brian, Architect
Experience:  Licensed Architect- 17 years, L.E.E.D. AP
6457309

I have a 5000sqft warehouse. I would like a few solutions on

Customer Question

I have a 5000sqft warehouse. I would like a few solutions on best methods to bring fresh air into the building. Looking for simple cheap solutions. The warehouse doesn't have many windows.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Rick replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

The simple inexpensive solution is to just install a dampered exhaust fan in conjunction with a corresponding motorized damper inlet vent and periodically (either on a timer or manually) switch both on/open. The problem with this is that you'll introduce hot and/or humid air into the space in Summer and cold air in Winter. The solution to that is to install an air to air heat exchanger which conditions incoming air so it won't adversely impact the conditioned inside air space. But these heat exchangers are neither simple or cheap.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hmm what if I open all the doors front and back and let the air circulate every other days for 30 minutes. If I use this method whats the best way to get air circulating throughout the whole building?
Expert:  Rick replied 11 months ago.

Yes you could just open the doors. You could just use fans to circulate the air throughout the building.