How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Machinc Your Own Question
Machinc, General Contractor
Category: Home Improvement
Satisfied Customers: 945
Experience:  Has written home improvement articles since 2008. Earned South Carolina Residential Builders License in 1991.
Type Your Home Improvement Question Here...
Machinc is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Having trouble finding screws TV Stand they are called

Customer Question

having trouble finding screws for my TV Stand they are called (B4-18mm ) the
other (M4f-8mm) The local Ace hardware have not heard of thiem
thank you***@******.*** today Wednesday July 20,2016
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Machinc replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Machinc replied 1 year ago.
Home Depot has the M type screws.
Expert:  Machinc replied 1 year ago.
The B type screws are simply self tapping screws. You would need to match the length and size with an existing one you have. Also at Home Depot
Expert:  Machinc replied 1 year ago.
3/4 " would be your closest to 18 mm which is slightly longer. If that is too long you could back them up
With a washer.