Nathan, General Contractor
Experience:  Experienced contractor, new builds, renovations.
59725966

Misplaced the combination of my home safe Model# 5059, I

Customer Question

Misplaced the combination of my home safe Model# *****
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I just found out,I was doing a dumb thing by leaving the combination set to just use the keys,accidently turn it and now I can'open it.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No I just want the combination
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I have the Model# *****# ***** Key#
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Contractor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What you'll need to do is fill out a form, have it notarized (to prove ownership) then send it in (along with a check) to Honeywell (the parent company of brinks). They'll mail you back the original override code.

You can get the form here:

http://honeywellsafes.com/UserFiles/ContentPageFiles/ORDER%20REPLACEMENT%20KEYS%20&%20COMBINATIONS.pdf

There are instructions on it for sending the info in by mail, or you can pay the fee online and fax/email the form after it is notarized.

I'm sorry there is not a quicker resolution possible, this process is in place to ensure security, so that not just anyone could get a code or key to your safe.

Best regards,

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Do you need more help with this?