Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft
90350505

I recently had 4 new sprinkler valves installed. 3 of them

Customer Question

I recently had 4 new sprinkler valves installed. 3 of them will not shut off when you turn the valve on. I checked the wiring, and it is good. What do I do?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Eddie replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mark.........they could have been on the shelf for a while and being stagnant need to be kick started............sometimes when a sprinkler valve seizes like that you can tap it to either make it shut or open.......see if it has manual throw switch and engage that a few times...........give that a try if not call the company back who replaced them because these might be faulty

Thanks

eddie

Expert:  Eddie replied 1 year ago.

I hope you found my answers to your questions helpful and of sound value and would consider a positive rating so I may receive credit for my help. I'm very passionate and proud of my work here and the positive ratings given by clients like you!

Thanks

eddie