Home Improvement

Home Improvement Questions? Ask a Handyman for Answers

Home Improvement

What is considered the area in feet and inches of a single

Customer Question
car garage. Thankss...
What is considered the area in feet and inches of a single car garage. Thankss
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Home Improvement
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
also can you tell me the average rental price of a storage unit that is the size of a one car garage?
7/2/2016
Home Improvement Expert: Rick, General Contractor replied 1 year ago
Rick
Rick, General Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

There is no "standard size" for a single car garage. A common size is 12' X 22'.

But the above size leaves little room for anything other than a mid size car.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What is an average rent for a unit that size - east coast - just a guess

The range is enormous. In major cities you could pay $250,000+ a year. In a small town in a rural area as little as $50 a month or less.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
thank you

You're welcome. I'd appreciate a favorable rating

Rick
Rick
Rick, General Contractor