Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft
90350505

0 year old Chamberlin garage door position indicators quit

Customer Question

0 year old Chamberlin garage door position indicators quit working. How do I get replacements? (2 doors.)
Thank you
Ralph
****************
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Eddie replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ralph ........the Home Depot usually stocks them ............I will run a check for compatibility and get back to you ..........I might need more info too ........one thing is the color of the learn button ( it is on the opener might be under a lens cover)

it could be too that it just might be a bad wire and not a sensor..........there is a way to test them.........let me know if you want to try

Expert:  Eddie replied 1 year ago.

these are the ones you want........they might sell them without the brackets too since you have them already so you might want to check that............iust compare the brackets as a match

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Chamberlain-Garage-Door-Opener-Replacement-Safety-Sensors-2-Pack-801CB/100651226

Expert:  Eddie replied 1 year ago.

I hope you found my answers to your questions helpful and of sound value and would consider a positive rating so I may receive credit for my help. I'm very passionate and proud of my work here and the positive ratings given by clients like you!

Thanks

eddie