Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

My nail gun juswt blows air as soon as connected just

Customer Question
installed the rebuild kit and...
my nail gun juswt blows air as soon as connected just installed the rebuild kit and still same now it will at lease fire every time but still blows air.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Improvement
5/30/2016
Home Improvement Expert: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 2 years ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

you probably have to do the trigger assembly also..............is the air streaming through that part too?

I hope you found my answers to your questions helpful and of sound value and would consider a positive rating so I may receive credit for my help. I'm very passionate and proud of my work here and the positive ratings given by clients like you!

Thanks

eddie