Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I have an automatic Rain Bird sprinkler system, ESP-8 & MY…

I have an automatic Rain...
I have an automatic Rain Bird sprinkler system, ESP-8 & MY WIFE UNPLUG IT FROM THE ELECTRICAL SOCKET & NOW I AM UNABLE TO PROGRAM IT SO IT WILL WORK.
CAN I GET A MANUAL OR CAN YOU SUGGEST SOMEONE WHO KNOWS RAIN BIRD TO ME.
I LIVE IN THE NORTH MYRTLE BEACH, SC AREA.
ANY HELP YOU COULD GIVE ME WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED
BOB BARBOUR
5/25/2016
Rick
Rick, General Contractor
Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation. Here is a link to the manualhttp://www.rainbird.com/documents/turf/man_ESP.pdf
If you'd like a local Rainbird contractor fill out the form on this linkhttp://www.rainbird.com/homeowner/referral/referral.htm
WAITING FOR PHONE CALL
I'm not in a position to call at this time. We can continue here if you like
Rick
Rick, General Contractor
Phone call session started