Brian
Brian, Architect
Experience:  Licensed Architect- 17 years, L.E.E.D. AP
6457309

Good Morning. I have a garage door opener made my Sears that

Customer Question

Good Morning. I have a garage door opener made my Sears that is about two years old and just stopped working. It has power, and makes a click with I push the remote. I noticed that the motion sensor on the right hand side is not light with the green light, I change it out with a old sensor that I have on my previous opener and it still does not work.
Can you assist?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today. Is the light solid or blinking?Are you sure that they are aligned?What is the model of the unit? Thanks,Joe