Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

Where can I find Florida certification information on metal…

Customer Question
Where can I find Florida...
Where can I find Florida certification information on metal roofing panels; such as Absolute Metal roofing GrandRib3, or is there one. Thank You
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Improvement
Answered in 5 days by:
3/8/2016
Home Improvement Expert: Machinc, General Contractor replied 2 years ago
Machinc
Machinc, General Contractor

This product is certified in Florida. There are detailed descripitions for its installation that insurance best performance no matter what state.

I will place a link to a study hy an independant engineering firm that pertains to Florida

Check page three. The paragraph titled code compliance.

I will be glad to answer any questions you may have.