How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Brian Your Own Question
Brian, Architect
Category: Home Improvement
Satisfied Customers: 2153
Experience:  Licensed Architect- 17 years, L.E.E.D. AP
Type Your Home Improvement Question Here...
Brian is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

WE have a monufactured home and would like to move an

Customer Question

WE have a monufactured home and would like to move an existing structural exterior wall 8 feet to enlarge our family room. Where do we begin with building codes for mfg homes, etc.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you can you tell me what city and state you are located in so I may research, thanks.

Related Home Improvement Questions