Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

We are trying to hook up a 120v to 24v transformer we have a…

Customer Question
We are trying to hook...
We are trying to hook up a 120v to 24v transformer we have a water meter that goes to a chart machine and records the amount of pumping we do in our water plant. Our meter has a red black and a green wire coming from it and our wires going inside has a white black and a bare ground going in. Any suggestions would be great thanks!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Improvement
2/26/2016
Home Improvement Expert: Rick, General Contractor replied 2 years ago
Rick
Rick, General Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Can you give me a picture of your transformer? You can post a pic here by clicking on ADD FILES next to the SEND button