Brian
Brian, Architect
Experience:  Licensed Architect- 17 years, L.E.E.D. AP
6457309

Have an old house in Trenton,NJ. terrible kitchen was

Customer Question

have an old house in Trenton,NJ. terrible kitchen was apparently attached some time ago-very limited space, if fridge is kept where 'they' envisioned , the space in the only drawer for cutlery is then dramatically cut so you go in blind. search by touch ? the remaining wall is where 'they' installed the heating element along the floor- my question is if I covered the area against this wall, PLEASE tell me I can put the fridge there?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

I'm not clear on your concern. You can put the fridge anywhere you want.