Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

Could you help me estimate the cost of renovating: 1 kitchen…

Customer Question
could you help me estimate...
could you help me estimate the cost of renovating : 1 kitchen (new appliances and new cabinets) , 2 bathrooms (re-tiling, tubs, sink, etc.), new wood floor (1300sf), roof insulation, media room soundproofing, AC for media room.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Improvement
2/17/2016
Home Improvement Expert: Susan Latta, General Contractor replied 2 years ago
Susan Latta
Susan Latta, General Contractor

Hi my name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question.

Do you have a floor plan on this remodel project? Because without square footages for us to look at, we can't drum up a price. We don't know if you plan on purchasing Subzero/Thermador appliances or builder model Frigidaires. Brand of cabinets: is it Woodmode or off the shelves stock cabinets from Lowe's? Did you want 3/4-inch solid wood floors or Pergo? What's the size of your kitchen? How much roof do you have?

Are you doing the remodel or a builder?

In other words, your selection of products are not specified., the square footages aren't there for us to look at, so you've not given us enough information, and we can't answer this question. I can tell you that the average kitchen remodel (includes cabinets, countertop, appliances)is $50,000., bathrooms could be $5000 to $75,000, depending on how big it is and products selected. Your wood floor could be $5000. or more plus labor, and for the rest, there isn't enough information. If you want real help on this, you should consider paying more for this quote to Just Answer and provide more information.