Brian
Brian, Architect
Experience:  Licensed Architect- 17 years, L.E.E.D. AP
6457309

There are a lot of numbers on the back of my old wayne

Customer Question

There are a lot of numbers on the back of my old wayne dalton garage door opener. Which numbers in particular are the model number and frequency?
Category: Home Improvement
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it looks almost exactly like this one http://s1.hubimg.com/u/300176_f520.jpg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not at the device at the moment, but I just don't clearly see anything that says "frequency is the numbers here" model is the numbers here etc.
Expert:  Eddie replied 1 year ago.

Hi Michael.......is anybody assisting you ? if not I can ...........are you having problems with your remote or just trying to add another ? any model number or names like IDrive or Turbo.......anything would help us along