Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I purchased Rocker Recliner in 2002 from Philip Engel, Inc.

Customer Question
Huntington, NY which has served...
I purchased Rocker Recliner in 2002 from Philip Engel, Inc. Huntington, NY which has served me very well. However, the foot-rest doesn't seem to hold it's position when positioned in upright position. Can this be repaired.
I live in Huntington, NY 11743.
Thank you,
***** *****
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Improvement
my e-mail is ******************.
Can you tell me when you wish to service my rocker recliner
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
where is your service department located and what is your telephone # ***** I may contact you by phone before I log out. At the moment I am not able to sit at the computer for a response.
Thanks
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/11/2016
Home Improvement Expert: Susan Latta, General Contractor replied 2 years ago
Susan Latta
Susan Latta, General Contractor

Hi *****,

My name is ***** ***** I will try to assist you with your question but first you must know that we don't actually make repairs here. We are here to answer your questions and hopefully give you solutions to the issue you're having. Do you still wish to proceed with Just Answer?

Thank you Susan for your response.
I will seek services elsewhere from my local contractors.
*****

Ok, ad good luck with getting your chair fixed!

Thanks for contacting Just Answer.

Susan Latta

Your statement indicates "free advice" and since I did not engage in your services but, simply asked a question, I don't understand why I was charged. Kindly refund money.
**********@*******.net

Hi *****, I'm sorry for any misunderstanding, but at no time did I say it was "free advice." But if you are unhappy with being charged, then I would report this by contacting Just Answer and you should be reimbursed.

Thank yu,

Susan

Hello Susan,
I just checked my charge card and have found that in addition to the $5.00 & $25.00 fee I have been charged a "membership" fee" for $40.00. I do NOT wish to become a MEMBER and would respectfully ***** ***** the additional fee of $40.00 be refunded to my account as well as the previous charges. Thank you.
Brian
Brian
Brian, Architect