Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I have a Wayne dalton garage door opener and l have a

Customer Question
Chamberlin universal remote l can't...
I have a Wayne dalton garage door opener and l have a Chamberlin universal remote l can't get it to work home Depot said it would work on model 2113 what am l doing wrong thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Improvement
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/11/2016
Home Improvement Expert: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 years ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi Mark,

This service takes way too long I've already turned the garage door opener over to another company I don't have time to wait for this kind of response I don't want the service either mom to put the money back in my account and we'll call it good

Sorry for any delay - if you don't wish to continue I will forward your request to cancel the question to customer services.

I don't want to continue this service I just want my money back and cancel the membership
I just got the email about my refund l want the whole amount of $26.00 back or we will have a real problem l will put it all over facebook Twitter Craigslist and anywhere else on the Internet for people can see this and let her know what a scam you guys are and how you f***** me out of my money

I have no control over payments and accounts; I am a user of this site just like you.

I will forward your request to customer services.

Best,
Pete.

Pete, Electronic Engineer