Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

After entertaining the combination the key won't unlock it

Customer Question

Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

Assuming the key is correct it is possie that the combination is wrong or, on a digital unit, that the batteries are drained. If it is the latter, you should get no response. If it is the wrong combination, you should get a negative response. Which way does it behave when you enter it?

If necessary, you can obtain the master combination from.the manufacturer. If you need to do that, I can provide the info you need.