Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

Garage door just humms and will not open
, motor humms…

Customer Question
Garage door just humms...

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Motor humms the chain will not move. I unhooked the door and the chain moved back not it will not move at all

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Improvement
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/3/2016
Home Improvement Expert: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 2 years ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Could you tell me how old the opener is ........the make and model.........do you have a manual for it ?

thanks