Brian
Brian, Architect
Experience:  Licensed Architect- 17 years, L.E.E.D. AP
6457309

Garage door just humms and will not open
, motor humms

Customer Question

garage door just humms and will not open
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: motor humms the chain will not move. I unhooked the door and the chain moved back not it will not move at all
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Home Improvement Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Home Improvement
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Eddie replied 1 year ago.

Could you tell me how old the opener is ........the make and model.........do you have a manual for it ?

thanks