Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I have the key and combo but cannot get it opened. Any

Customer Question
suggestions?...
I have the key and combo but cannot get it opened. Any suggestions?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Improvement
2/3/2016
Home Improvement Expert: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 2 years ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

it might be that the handle is jammed.............try tapping the handle and then give the door a few good raps with a rubber mallet......if you do get it open you have to lubricate the moving parts

My model does not have a handle. Only the dial and the key hole.

may I ask that you send me the make and model ............and did you try the mallet on the door itself yet ?