Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I need a thermostate that applies 24V to open a valve on one…

Customer Question
I need a thermostate that...
I need a thermostate that applies 24V to open a valve on one line and apply 24V on another line to close the valve. Please advise me. The valve is a White Rodgers 1311-103.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Improvement
2/2/2016
Home Improvement Expert: Rick, General Contractor replied 2 years ago
Rick
Rick, General Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Here is one option

http://www.supplyhouse.com/White-Rodgers-1F80-0471-Single-Stage-5-1-1-Day-5-2-Day-Programmable-or-Non-Programmable-Thermostat-24-Volt-or-Millivolt-system-3-wire-zone-5274000-p

Rick
Rick
Rick, General Contractor