How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Brian Your Own Question
Brian, Architect
Category: Home Improvement
Satisfied Customers: 2153
Experience:  Licensed Architect- 17 years, L.E.E.D. AP
Type Your Home Improvement Question Here...
Brian is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have the same question that you answered four years ago. I

Customer Question

I have the same question that you answered four years ago. I have a sharper image desk lamp, model number S1412, and I need a replacement bulb. Has anything changed since your answer of four years ago (?); has anyone made bulbs that fit model no. S1412?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Eddie replied 1 year ago.

hi .............I think I located one for you through my bulb supplier but I need some information to make sure it is the right there anyway you can upload a picture of the bulb? and whatever information or numbers it might have on it like a 4 tube 4 pin fluorescent plug in? and do you know how many watts?.................I won't need the picture if you answer those last few questions