canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Handyman
Experience:  i have extensive experience in the home improvement industry. my current job is at lowes home improvement.
64367226

I have a lc-60le845u, I just moved and threw out the screws

Customer Question

I have a lc-60le845u, I just moved and threw out the screws for the base. Can you help me find the appropriate screw sizes for the base. According to the owner's manual, pg. 10, right side, there are 4 long, 4 middle and 2 short screws (https://www.encompassparts.com/shop/model_research_docs/?file=/SHA/om/LC60LE845U.pdf). I need the exact sizes for these screws
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. The screw sizes are not available except from the manufacturer. You can order replacement screws from Sharp. The model number for the screw set is CSAKKA016UJ01 and can be ordered by calling *********** The 0's in the model number are zeroes and not the letter.