Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

Is it code in minnesota to use 12 inch vinyl tiles on the…

Customer Question
Is it code in minnesota...
Is it code in minnesota to use 12 inch vinyl tiles on the kitchen floor of a rental property
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Improvement
1/30/2016
Home Improvement Expert: NCCPrime,
 replied 2 years ago
NCCPrime

Hello and welcome to the service. I am a licensed contractor for many years and i am familiar with the construction code in most US states and I know there is no particular requirement for te material you going to use on the floor regardless whether is a rental property or a your own living place. I am positive that you will be alright installing your 12'' vinyl tiles in your rental property. Please feel free to contact me with any additional quesrions you might have. Also, your feedback is highly appreciated so if you are satisfied with my answer click accept and rate my service. Best of luck!!!

Home Improvement Expert: NCCPrime,
 replied 2 years ago

Hello again, I m following up with you to see how is everything going and ask whether you found my answer helpful for your project. If you have more questions feel free to contact me. Also, if you are happy with my service please click accept and rate my service so this way I be able to receive a credit for this answer. Good luck