Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

One of the engine mounting brackets that installs from the…

Customer Question
Hey! One of the engine...
Hey! One of the engine mounting brackets that installs from the underneath on my Ariens ST724 snowblower came loose and fell off. How do I reinstall it? Thanks!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Improvement
1/30/2016
Home Improvement Expert: NCCPrime,
 replied 2 years ago
NCCPrime

Hello and welcome to the service. Could you please send me a picture of the part that came loose? Also, please priovide me with additional info if possible such as whether that bracket is metal or plastic. Thanks

Will do. Thanks!
IMG_1422.jpeg
Home Improvement Expert: NCCPrime,
 replied 2 years ago

I'm sorry I cannot open the image. Could you please allow me a few moments so I go to another device

Sure.
Any luck?
Home Improvement Expert: NCCPrime,
 replied 2 years ago

Hi, no unfortunately I cannot view the image

I just resent the pic to***@******.***. Try that.
Home Improvement Expert: NCCPrime,
 replied 2 years ago

The email you used to send it it's not my email and I will not be able to view it there. I apologize for any inconvenience. Give me a few moments I will try to do something else.

Home Improvement Expert: NCCPrime,
 replied 2 years ago

Please try posting the image here again. If I still cannot access it I will opt out so I give the opportunity to so,e other expert to better assist you

Just resent it.