Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

The design of gutter should meet the minimum of the code not…

Customer Question
For Rick: The design of gutter...
For Rick:
The design of gutter should meet the minimum of the code not according to the code not guess what the rainfall will be in CA? The 1994 UPC Table D-3, Size of Gutters, does not show a rainfall for less than 2 inches per hour, then the minimum size of the gutter must be used according to the UPC code which states 3" minimum?
How do you calculate the gable roof areas (CA)? The gutter is a 2-1/2" wide. Thanks.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Improvement
1/27/2016
Home Improvement Expert: Rick, General Contractor replied 2 years ago
Rick
Rick, General Contractor

I'm going to open this backup to my colleagues so one of them can help. Please don't respond (even to acknowledge this post)until you get a response from us. If you respond first it will only delay your answer.