Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

W I have a diplomat safe model JH-006, its locked i couldn't…

Customer Question
Hellow I have a...

Hellow I have a diplomat safe model JH-006 , its locked i couldn't open i know the password **********

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

My colleague trued 4 times with different password ***** locked

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Improvement
I have a diplomat safe model number JH-006,I have misplaced the catalog to unlock the safe, if anyone can help me please let me know in detail. Its happened due to attempt several times by someone without knowing the password.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/26/2016
Home Improvement Expert: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 years ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi there,

You will need to contact Diplomat Safes with the serial number of your safe to get the master reset code.
You can email them at:***@******.***