Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

Im looking to purchase a foreclosed property that may need a…

Customer Question
Im looking to purchase a...
Im looking to purchase a foreclosed property that may need a new septic system. There is no water turned on in the house. Can the septic system be checked with no water ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Improvement
1/20/2016
Home Improvement Expert: Rick, General Contractor replied 2 years ago
Rick
Rick, General Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

The only thing water will tell you is if the system is clogged up. Septic installers and many pumpers will do an inspection under any circumstances. They are your best bet and well worth the expense.