Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I a Sentry Safe and the combination I enter is incorrect. I…

Customer Question
I a Sentry Safe and...
I a Sentry Safe and the combination I enter is incorrect. I lost the key that came with it, so can you help me?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Improvement
1/16/2016
Home Improvement Expert: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 2 years ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

It is good that you have the serial number .......consequently what has to happen is you will have to use that and get in touch with Sentry and get back the combination number that you forgot.................they do charge a fee of 20. and you would have to send them a notarized form saying that you are the owner ...........the number to call is 1-***-***-**** (Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm EST) they can get you a replacement key as well ........ hope that helped

Thanks

eddie