Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft
90350505

How can I reset my RMX garage door opener that is showing No

Customer Question

How can I reset my RMX garage door opener that is showing No run > down limit and No run > up limit?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Eddie replied 1 year ago.

what kind of problems are you having with it?.......down and up force?........or something other?...........and could you provide a model or model number for me

Thanks

eddie

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Model # ***** Will not operate electronically with either remote or electronic controls. Clicks when you push the remote but will not open. Trouble codes say NO RUN > DOWN LIM and NO RUN > UP LIMIT
Expert:  Eddie replied 1 year ago.

first ..........do you think anyone might have disengaged the door arm even partially from the trolley or carriage?........is the door moving freely at all?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It will open manually if disengaged but is engaged right now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just got it to switch to Idle > up limit. Works now
Expert:  Eddie replied 1 year ago.

so our wall switch is now working ? because I was going to say we need to get that operational first

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you
Expert:  Eddie replied 1 year ago.

so everything is functional and you are up and running with your issue?......I hope you found my answer helpful and would consider a positive rating so I may receive credit for my help. I'm very proud of work here and the positive ratings provided by clients like you.......

Thank you and Happy New Year

eddie