Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I have a braun vangater wheelchair lift that needs service…

Customer Question
i have a braun vangater...
i have a braun vangater wheelchair lift that needs service where can i have it worked on in northern va?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Improvement
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/12/2015
Home Improvement Expert: MasterFixIt, Handyman replied 2 years ago
MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Handyman

Hi I am trying to help you with this, I need your town as well. and to know if you would like to fix this one yourself with my help?

Thank you

Tech Michael

I live in manassas va i just need to know where i can take it to be repaired, again it is a Braun vangate wheelchair lift

Thanks for that info.

Hi I've been in Manassas.

Please call these guy on that, they can either do this for you or recommend someone near you as I don't see any that come recommended in your area.

But they will know I uses them myself for parts ;-)

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Tech Michael

Please call:

Area Access Inc.

OPEN NOW

Today:7:00 am - 4:00 pm

*****

Manassas, VA 20109

(###) ###-####/p>