How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Fix-It Your Own Question
Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Handyman
Category: Home Improvement
Satisfied Customers: 3024
Experience:  Work on all parts of home construction & maintenance
Type Your Home Improvement Question Here...
Dr. Fix-It is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a old house block an cement. All of a sudden it

Customer Question

I have a old house block an cement. All of a sudden it started to settle in one corner. I Had to re adjust the front door to open.. Not sure what to do .. Need Mike an His Team .. Please
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 1 year ago.

Hi Frank my name is Shaw aka Dr.Fix-It , Your online expert ready to assist you... Sorry to hear having an issue with your home foundation, unfortunately Mike Holmes & his team only operates and is licensed in Canada, but no worries there are many qualified local experts that can inspect and repair the issue. Please click here to get the contact information for a free local inspection of your home to determine what the cause and available solutions are available to get things level again.

Please only rate my answer ok, great, or EXCELLENT after we have worked on the issue together to your satisfaction. Bonuses are welcomed & appreciated. I look forward to any future inquires as well, Thank You . . .

Related Home Improvement Questions