How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask AssuredElectrical Your Own Question
AssuredElectrical, Home Specialist
Category: Home Improvement
Satisfied Customers: 4241
Experience:  35 years home improvement
Type Your Home Improvement Question Here...
AssuredElectrical is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a couple of parts 1X42" sander I bought I believe

Customer Question

I need a couple of parts for the 1X42" sander I bought I believe from Amazon.....the model no. is H8192 and I need the bearing of the upper wheel and the no. is 6202Z and I need a new drive belt........where do I need to go to order these?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  AssuredElectrical replied 1 year ago.

Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.

I show that as a Grizzly Sander by the Model number H8192, same as your posting

I would purchase directly from Grizzly to insure their parts exact replacement.

CLICK HERE for the sander parts and diagrams with good detail to insure the correct part is ordered

I am a firm believer in getting parts from the manufacurer when possible myself.


Related Home Improvement Questions