How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Eddie Your Own Question
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Category: Home Improvement
Satisfied Customers: 883
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft
Type Your Home Improvement Question Here...
Eddie is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a older model Phillip's TV. I recently had the

Customer Question

I have a older model Phillip's TV. I recently had the ceiling fall in my apartment with water damage to some of my furniture including my TV, my TV was working fine until then. it won't turn on all. before I make a claim I would like to know if I can get a repair person to come out to see if in fact it was water damage due to the ceiling falling and dry wall falling on top of it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Eddie replied 1 year ago.

it could be that a piece of the drywall fell on the power cord to the TV as a simple solution first you would need a electrician or a TV repairman to test that if you don't have the know how......but then by extending this cost you can put it toward a High Definition TV which would mean a world of difference