Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft
90350505

I have a older model Phillip's TV. I recently had the

Customer Question

I have a older model Phillip's TV. I recently had the ceiling fall in my apartment with water damage to some of my furniture including my TV, my TV was working fine until then. it won't turn on all. before I make a claim I would like to know if I can get a repair person to come out to see if in fact it was water damage due to the ceiling falling and dry wall falling on top of it.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Eddie replied 1 year ago.

it could be that a piece of the drywall fell on the power cord to the TV ......so as a simple solution first you would need a electrician or a TV repairman to test that if you don't have the know how......but then by extending this cost you can put it toward a High Definition TV which would mean a world of difference