Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Handyman
Experience:  Work on all parts of home construction & maintenance
2926636

My sprinkler system caused iron stain on my brick house. I

Customer Question

My sprinkler system caused iron stain on my brick house. I just had it pressure washed but now the brick is very light. I'm planning on sealing the brick soon. He was careful re:pressure used. Is there anyway to bring back some of the original color?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Shaw aka Dr.Fix-It , Your online expert ready to assist you...

A clear-coat sealer adds color to old brick and can also add a red tint to the sealer to help further enhance the brick appearance when the sealer is applied to the cleaned brick surface.

Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 1 year ago.

Please give it a try and let me know if have any questions along the way with a reply....only rate my answer ok, great, or EXCELLENT after we have worked on the issue together to your satisfaction. Bonuses are welcomed & appreciated. I look forward to any future inquires as well, Thank You