Rick
Rick, General Contractor
Experience:  Licensed construction supervisor with 35+ yrs. experience.
94766

Lazy 90 degree opening does not sinc with detent how do I

Customer Question

lazy susan 90 degree opening does not sinc with detent how do I cinc the process
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Rick replied 2 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can

continue our conversation.

I'm not sure I'm clear on your issue. What I think you're saying is that you have a corner cab with a "pie cutout" suzan and the cut out doesn't align (when it is in the detent position) so you can close the door? If so all you have to do is release the large set screw that holds the center fitting to the pole and re-position the fitting. The set screw on most of these aligns with bi-secting the 90 degree angle of the door opening.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It seems clear however do give more explicit directions or part names e.g." large screw holding holding center fitting to pole. Is the center fitting the collar looking part with two screw holes in it with two screws one fits against the pole and one to what looks like a short round projection from under the shelving. I have done what you suggested but the pole may be turning the center fitting disallowing the door moving independent to the center fitting
Expert:  Rick replied 2 years ago.

I can't give you specifics without seeing what you shelf pivot fitting looks like. I need a picture.
You can post a picture here by clicking on the paper clip icon in the tool bar at the top of this dialogue box. You can only post from a PC or a Mac not a phone or a tablet. If that doesn’t work for you then you can upload a pic to a file sharing service like Google pics or Dropbox. Then post the “share” link to your picture here or you can email the pic to customer service but the last option can take quite a while to get to me. Click on the CONTACT US link to contact customer service. http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

I' have to step away for about an hour. I'll respond when I get back. If you can't get a pic to me until later that's OK too. I'll respond once I see what you have