Home Improvement

Home Improvement Questions? Ask a Handyman for Answers

Home Improvement

I need to order a stand inch we mounted it on the wall and

Customer Question
I need to order a...
I need to order a stand for me52 inch we mounted it on the wall and have now moved had to leave the wall mount and cant find the original stand
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Improvement
9/17/2015
Home Improvement Expert: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 2 years ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

You can buy a universal 55" TV wall mount... wall mart carries them

http://www.walmart.com/browse/electronics/tv-mounts/3944_1060825_133270_581514

You will have to measure the mounting holes on the TV to make sure it will fit your model, the wall mounts are standard however, the TV manufacturers do not make them, so the odds are in the 98% range that this one linked to above will fit your TV.

--------

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. It is how I earn a living, and does not increase your charges.

If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional cost.

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer