How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phil Your Own Question
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Category: Home Improvement
Satisfied Customers: 8427
Experience:  Retired contractor, 51 years experience
Type Your Home Improvement Question Here...
Phil is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to order a stand inch we mounted it on the wall and

Customer Question

I need to order a stand for me52 inch we mounted it on the wall and have now moved had to leave the wall mount and cant find the original stand
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.


You can buy a universal 55" TV wall mount... wall mart carries them

You will have to measure the mounting holes on the TV to make sure it will fit your model, the wall mounts are standard however, the TV manufacturers do not make them, so the odds are in the 98% range that this one linked to above will fit your TV.


We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. It is how I earn a living, and does not increase your charges.

If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional cost.

Related Home Improvement Questions