Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I have a Chamberlain Liftmaster 41A5021-1F and I need to

Customer Question

I have a Chamberlain Liftmaster 41A5021-1F and I need to program my 2004 Lexus and my wall mounted Chamberlain clicker. THIS IS A NEW QUESTION AS IT IS AT ANOTHER ADDRESS!!! This is not a new installation.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. You should be able to pair one of the buttons with the opener by setting the opener in pairing mode and then pressing that button on the clicker. If this is a different type of RF remote interface, please let me know and we can go from there. If you need to clear all paired remotes from the main unit just hold down the pairing button until it blinks and then goes out.

if this does not help, could you please provide the model number of the remote in the Lexus?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The Model Number of My Lexus is GX 470 and my 2001 Toyota Sequoia is a Limited. I also have the Chamberlain Clicker on the exterior garage wall. The handheld clicker does work. The other three don't
Thank you