Joe
Joe, Mechanic
Experience:  Auto, Marine and Home Electronics professional. iphone, bluray and home theater setup and repair.
20508815

My name is ipurchased a klik2u wireless keylessentry i

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** a klik2u wireless keylessentry i wantouse with wayne dalton model # ***** i cannot find the the id#
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Hello and good afternoon Tom,

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

The opener has an 5 digit code assigned to it, this code comes with it new and if not written on it or any paperwork then you can try basic codes but you will most likely have to contact the manufacture to get past that as the code is required. Here is the manual in case you do not already have it which explains the process and provides the phone number to contact them if pin number is *****: Click here for owners manual

That is the only way around the pin as no one else would know it if not written on it other than the manufacture.

Thank you!

- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.

If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.

Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.

I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.