Home Improvement

Home Improvement Questions? Ask a Handyman for Answers

Home Improvement

My mother has a Sentry professional Quality/6250 safe. She

Customer Question
forgot combination. What do o...
My mother has a Sentry professional Quality/6250 safe. She forgot combination. What do o do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Improvement
8/21/2015
Home Improvement Expert: AssuredElectrical, Home Specialist replied 2 years ago
AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Home Specialist

Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.

If you have the original manual that came with the safe, it is inside the manual.

if that is not available and nobody has the combination, then unfortunately, aside from paying a lock smith to break into the safe, the only option is through Sentry.

They have strict protocols to protect customers from stolen safe entry.

You have to fill out a form and have it notorized along with all the information asked and then they will provide you with the factory combination for entry.

The link below will provide the form at Sentry, which explains the procedure for combination retrievals.
--------------------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to get the form and start the process
---------------------------------------------------

I do Wish there was a quicker way, but please understand that, the system is designed for your protection.

Now, if you registered the safe when purchased, you can log in at their website and most likely retrieve the combination quickly. CLICK HERE for website login

If not, you will have to go through the same process that all do when getting a lost combination.

Thanks

Very unsatisfied
Should of said that you can't do it. I hope I am not going to get charged for this. It is not right.

I will be glad to send this to customer service so you are not charged, not a problem.

There is nobody that can get or give safe combinations without the process that was posted.

Otherwise, it would allow thiefs to open safes at customers homes or take them for opening later.

Sorry for any confusion, I am only an expert on site to actually work with customers.

AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Home Specialist