Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

My Sentry Safe Key Pad quit working. Kelly, I'm Rob. The key

Customer Question

My Sentry Safe Key Pad quit working.
Hi Kelly, I'm Rob. The key lock still works thou. I believe the batteries died, but don't I have to open it to change the batteries?
Category: Home Improvement
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My carton of cigarettes are still in it, and I really need them (sigh)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I was thinking maybe C4 would work, but that might ruin my cigarettes LOL...so no not a good idea.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
what does a tornado and a divorce in the South have in common??? Answer - so one is loosing a tailor LMAO
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
SO ONE = SOMEONE
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
A pair of JUMPER CABLES go into a bar and order a drink. Bartender says, "OK you can have one, but you better not start nothing LMAO
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
A guy goes into a bar with a piece of asphalt in his arm. He tells the bartender, "I'd like a drink, and one for the road." LMAO
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
Hi Rob,Kelly is currently offline.I am Pete, and I'll be happy to answer your question. What is the model number of your safe?