Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

WHAT SIZE HOW OLD MODEL PHPO42H1021A SERIAL WNMM00124

Customer Question
WHAT SIZE HOW OLD MODEL...
WHAT SIZE HOW OLD MODEL PHPO42H1021A SERIAL WNMM001243
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Home Improvement
kinda of in hurry
please please please aq cherry
7/2/2015
Home Improvement Expert: AssuredElectrical, Home Specialist replied 3 years ago
AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Home Specialist
Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.Came across your question on the open board. Hope the timing is still good for your need.My apologies for the delay/Only half of the puzzle can be determined with the Model Number, the Date of manufacture is in the serial number only.But, I did post how to determine the date for you below in the picture..PHP042H1021AIs a 3 1/2 ton heat pump unitOn the label of the unit, there should be a serial number whichwill have the date code embedded in the numberThey were made in early 2000's, so that is the beginning of the model runCLICK HERE to see all the specifications on the unit
well tommy I sent the whole puzzle model# ***** serial # its right there in my first post 6 words and two number sequences so now what enfo was late info was not complete would you pay
I understand it may be late, but as experts we get the questions off the open board, so if you have a trimeframe you might put that in the question so we have an idea.We do not control when questions are posted sorry or when we have access to them.As for the year, it was posted for you, missed the serial number, but Dec 2003 from the information I posted for you. You do not have to rate and pay, as long as you have the information needed, that is what mattersThanks