AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Home Specialist
Experience:  35 years home improvement
53189252

I lost the combination to our Sentry safe. What do I need to

Customer Question

I lost the combination to our Sentry safe. What do I need to do to get the combination?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  AssuredElectrical replied 2 years ago.
Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.If the combination nor the original manual that came with the safe which has the factory code on the rear, cannot be obtained then there is only one option for the combination.That is directly through Sentry.They have strict protocols to protect customers from stolen safe entry.You have to fill out a form and have it notorized along with all the information asked and then they will provide you with the factory combination for entry.CLICK HERE to access the form for printing and sending to Sentry.--------------------------------------------------I do Wish there was a quicker way or easier way, but the system is designed for customers protection.Using a locksmith is another option, but most often than not not, they are expensive.If it was registered when purchased, you would still need the log in information to acquire the factory combination.Once the factory combination is obtained through Sentry, then other combinations can be programmed if it is a digital safe.If a dial safe only, then the factory combination is the only one.There is no other way to add combinations for entry except with the original factory code.Thanks