Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

Dear Sony,I need to purchase some spacers 32 inch

Customer Question
Dear Sony, I need to purchase...
Dear Sony,
I need to purchase some spacers for my 32 inch Sony TV Model KDL32W700C to enable it to be wall mounted on to the wall. The person who was installing the TV threw out the spacers and I need new ones. Can you advise if I can purchase these?
With kind regards,
Margaret
******************
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Home Improvement
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/30/2015
Home Improvement Expert: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 3 years ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Sony Customer Service.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator